• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rediscovered Bio-Encap!
When I first opened for business I was using Bio-Encap. Its the greenest solution by Releasit and it made for easy marketing. Hey! My solution is EPA certified! But I wasn't getting the results I wanted so I became a Hydrox head. But after seeing Rick mention in a discussion that BE was very similar to DS2 I gave it another try. After all I've had 3 jugs sitting unused for a long time.

Well, not only is it my go to upholstery cleaner now, I'm using it sometimes for carpet jobs and getting great results. I figured out that 6 oz per gallon does well, and today I used 8oz per gal and was able to get some stains out of Berber with my CRB. I still swear by hydrox but I will save that for jobs with pet stains/odors and extra grungy carpets and I will be using BE often.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
That's pretty much our approach, as well. For offices with coffee stains, we will always go with Hydrox. But for general soil (and for jobs that are more price-conscious), we will use Bio-Encap. Those are pretty much our two go-to encap products, and our clients are loving the end results!