• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sebo CRB
Encap-Punch is what I'd recommend.
thanks Rick, i meant to ask about the brush and clean sponges themselves since i have no experience using them. How well do they work and if you offer any free samples of that product.
We have some Sponges in our store for sale if you need them. Frankly, most of the sponges I've tried seem to be fairly similar in their performance. If you'd like to try what we have let us know.

P.S. You can still pre-spray with Encap-Punch - prior to cleaning with Sponges.
Thanks rick. I did order some of the sponges and i have a gallon of the Encap Punch that i just got as well.
You're all set then Smile
I've been amazed at the stuff/spots the "sponges" clean...

What A Difference - Carpet & Tile Cleaning - Lexington KY
www.whatadifferenceky.com
Hey Rick I may be interested in the SprayGrip Spray System for the CRB i just purchased from you. Can it be used with a pump up sprayer or better yet, and what i'd prefer, can i hook it up to my extractor and use the pump from it as i don't want to purchase an expensive battery sprayer. I f this can be done how would i do it, Thanks

Kevin J
(07-15-2014, 12:15 AM)kevinj6121 Wrote: can i hook it up to my extractor and use the pump from it

Yes, that will work. You don't need to use a battery sprayer. Any source of pressurized spray can work with the SprayGrip.