• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent Supply ... Simply Excellent
I ordered 4 cases of the Fiber Plus Max 17" pads on 06-11, order comes in a couple of days later, I don't even check what I got, because I have never had any issues with Excellent Supply, ever, even though I don't order a bunch through them.

Anyway on 06-19, the person going over my supplies said I got the beige pads, not the Max, so I called back (not to complain) it's not like I can't use the beige ones, spoke to a very nice, helpful young lady (wish I had got her name) and she says "no problem, we will send the others out today". I offered to pay, but she would not hear of it, and they arrived today.

Mr. Gelinas, you do have a top notch company, and I love the way your staff is always polite to me. While I am not a big customer by any means, you and your staff have always taken the to patiently and politely answer my questions and fill orders. My congratulations to you on building a very pleasant company to work with, keep up the great work sir.

Curtis Shy
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Thanks for the kind words Curtis. We've got a great team. Our staff is more like a family than co-workers, and I feel privileged to have them working with us. I'm sorry that you didn't get the right product initially! The sales person did EXACTLY the right thing to get the new pads sent out at no cost. Enjoy Smile Thanks for your business!