• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cimex won't work in tight places
How many times have I read about people saying this.

What do I say ??

[Image: 20140704_084728_zps0493db31.jpg]

Here's a job in a solicitors office this morning.

Getting along the side of the desk.

[Image: 20140705_092140_zpsfd11e3d2.jpg]

Into another office where there was not a lot of room between the desk & the rear wall.

The Mex; is hard up against the rear wall in this pic.

[Image: 20140705_092843_zpsfc9ad96a.jpg]

Having maneuvered around, I was then able to clean behind & under the desk.

[Image: 20140705_092638_zpsf070974e.jpg]

The Cimex is one really versatile machine, especially with the BIG WHEELS on it.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Well done Shorty! It's nice to see the way you dance with Big Yellow. Thanks for sharing your dance moves with the folks here.
Shorty been looking for wheels like yours. What diameter are they. found some 12 and 14 inch.

Yes the Cimex can get into tight places but it needs to be remembered that shorty aint so short Wink. It is a bit of a beast to get around but I have managed to clean some old 12 square homes with it, Shortys photos persuaded me to get the Mex over the Orbot and on limited funds I am glad I did (It is so good at those carpet tiles I originally purchased it for). However because of its size it does have difficulty getting into the corners and edges. I am thinking of getting an Orbot Micro to do this. Any thoughts? I also have a rotowash and was wondering if using this for the really tight spots would leave the carpet looking different to where the mex had been.