• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FiberPlus vs FiberPlus MAX pads
anyone use the FiberPlus MAX pads with their cimex? i tend to use the regular FP pads but i'm wondering if the FP MAX pads are better on CGD.
Max are for those nastier, heavily soiled situations...more aggressive scrubbing than regular fiber plus pads. just stock both on your vehicle.
I love the grey pads; they are much more aggressive--good for the first time or two you do a grungy CGD, then the champagne pads are probably ok.

They do wear down pretty quickly, IMO, since they do have so much grab, and for the same reason I think you'll run thru more solution keeping them moving smoothly over the carpet.

But they're like a magic wand on spots and traffic areas.
They are slightly more expensive than the regular FiberPlus.

However, as Rick has stated many times...........................

"The gray FiberPlus Max pads wear about 20% faster than the standard beige FiberPlus pads. And on the production side they clean dirty carpets at least 20% faster."

Do a search or check out this previous post:

http://forum.excellent-supply.com/thread...erPlus+Max

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
I was just curious. I'd grabbed a box of the grays by mistake one day long ago and have only used them once. They are just collecting dust lol
Use them on nasty carpets you will see a difference JMO! I use them all the time. They are worth it.
If they are just collecting dust send them to me Smile
Ryan Van Donge
Best Choice Carpet Cleaning
It's not a giveaway site BCCC lol
  Reply   Purge Spammer
(07-26-2014, 07:19 AM)NJP Wrote: Use them on nasty carpets you will see a difference JMO! I use them all the time. They are worth it.
Nasty residential? Too aggressive for most residential carpet?
BCCC I will send you 3 lol
No only on Glue down carpet or very low pile carpet. I don't do much residential.