• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade shows
What trade shows do you guys attend? I see there is one coming up in Vegas and I've never been to one, but I don't for see the Atlanta to Vegas trip in my immediate future. Anyone know of others in the south?
I also have never went... I wish they had them in winter -January February when i am slow... i go to cancun mexico every winter wish they had one there so i could write some of it off
Normally they have one in Clearwater Florida once a year which most guys have a good time at. Heck you may even meet Rick there.
Come to this one....
http://experiencetheevents.com/texp_conf.html

It's smaller. It's more causal. It's in a gorgeous location! And it's NOT in Las Vegas.
Are you participating this year rick? If so I'll try to attend.
I wish you would try to incite me. Blush

Or is that excite me. Huh

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Would it be worth it for a vlm cleaner only to attend? I just picture it being geared towards hwe?
Mark 63:

The "Short" answer ------------------------ YES !!!

Look how many shows Rick Gelinas has attended.

I had over thirty years HWE experience under my belt when I first met Rick about ten years ago in Vegas at the Connections trade show in the Riviera.

He changed my whole perspective on VLM.

(I must admit though, that reading about Lonnie McDonald & listening to the late Gary Heacock also nudged me greatly).

If I hadn't of gone & subsequently met these fine Gentlemen, I'm sure I would not be where I am today.

Every time I have been across there, 4 trips to date, I have met great like-minded people & picked up so much information that in my mind has made each and every trip so worthwhile.

In the words of Nike, "Just do it", you won't regret it.

Plan in advance what you want to see, who you want to talk & listen to.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........