• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning Olefin Carpet Squares in a gym
How would you approach carpet squares in a gym? We usually hwe them, but it is a 24 hr gym so never a good time to have hoses running around. I'm a newly converted encapper, just decided to take my toes out of the water and dive in. I currently use a sanitaire 175 with the fiber max pads and ds2. Is this enough to battle the sweat, grease and the sanitary soap they spray all over the carpet when they are wiping down the equipment? Any advice is appreciated, I have a method, but I am not an expert in the encap world... yet
Put a tank on that rotary, if you don't have one on there already.

Then scrub with Encap-Clean DS2 along with the FiberPlus Max pads.

It should turn out great. DS2 eats this kind of stuff for breakfast.

If you need further help, you can call me. Happy to help if I can.
Thanks Rick, you and your company really are the best. I feel better leaving the carpet dryer and only having to look after a cord in the process. On that note, can I ask your opinion on the orbitec and why you don't sell it in a pm? I have been offered one and told the benefit is the added head pressure it has as opposed to a hos or lowboy...
Happy to help Smile

I won't discuss the reasons why we won't sell Orbitec on a public forum.
Suffice to say - Orbitecs will not be sold at Excellent Supply.
I clean a 24hr gym and I use hydrox with my orbot and fiber max plus pads and it cleans it no problem. Oh it almost dry when I leave.
I do a gym with Ricks system (cimex+ds2) works like a charm
Guys, you need to stop with giving Rick complements. He is going to start raising prices because of it.
No need to worry about that Joe. We're not interested in raising prices anymore than any of you want to raise your prices. In fact we always try to hold back and absorb the increases that come from our vendors for as long as we possibly can.

But we do appreciate hearing how the system is working for our customers. Ours is a business model where everyone wins. And we like that! Obviously we win when we send a box of product out of our warehouse. The carpet cleaner wins by generating profit at a margin that's at least 40X over the cost of Releasit. And the client gets to enjoy great looking carpet that stays clean longer. Win! Win! Win! Smile
Wink 
I do agree Rick. Oh and another star in the title under my name would be nice. Tongue
thanks guys. I am thrilled to add another quality service to my business. One day I will have an orbital, but until then I'm happy with the results I get with a 175, some ds2 and the fiber max pads.
Hey your 175 will give you good results! There are quite a few guys still using them. I also use one once in a while.
Cleaned the gym today. As promised, the ds2 and fibermax pads destroyed the dirt. I was able to clean the carpet faster and safer than using the truck mount. Plus the releasit products smell amazing. I got all kinds of compliments and the owner was blown away with the effectiveness. Its not easy finding a good time to clean a 24 hour gym, but with the encap I was able to clean about 75% of the gym without interrupting anyone's routine. Thank you Rick
Yep I get to do the carpets tomorrow morning around 4:30 am using Hydrox and the fiber pads. Always comes out great.
(08-01-2014, 09:02 PM)procarpet Wrote: Cleaned the gym today. As promised, the ds2 and fibermax pads destroyed the dirt. I was able to clean the carpet faster and safer than using the truck mount. Plus the releasit products smell amazing. I got all kinds of compliments and the owner was blown away with the effectiveness. Its not easy finding a good time to clean a 24 hour gym, but with the encap I was able to clean about 75% of the gym without interrupting anyone's routine. Thank you Rick

AWESOME!!!

Glad to hear it turned out well. Smile
cleaned 4 floors of hallways with the ds2 and pads, just WOW. So much more efficient than hwe and looked as good or better. We've had the account for 10 years and this is the first time I've attempted the encap. I'm sold