• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning Olefin Carpet Squares in a gym
(07-29-2014, 06:41 PM)procarpet Wrote: Thanks Rick, you and your company really are the best. I feel better leaving the carpet dryer and only having to look after a cord in the process. On that note, can I ask your opinion on the orbitec and why you don't sell it in a pm? I have been offered one and told the benefit is the added head pressure it has as opposed to a hos or lowboy...

My opinion on the Orbitec.....it's Mickey Mouse. Orbot or Rick's machine is a much better option.
I ended up buying a cimex after everything. I already have a 175 that can handle padcapping and bonnet cleaning, but I didn't have a machine to tackle large commercial unless I used the tm. I have a 14000 sq ft job coming up and really have no desire to clean it with a wand. Used the cimex on an empty commercial today, WOW. So easy, much easier than fighting a swing machine.
T.Y.S. Tongue

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Hello,
I need some help from you guys.. I want some trick to remove the tea stain from my office Commercial Rugs .. Last week only we called the professional carpet cleaner to clean it.. Now, again there is a tea stain on it..
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Sounds like you need someone experienced in spot removal. It's easy to make a spot disappear, the experienced cleaner knows how to remove it or prevent it from reappearing. Where are you located, perhaps this board can recommend someone