• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows does your guarantee work ?
whats the small print say ?

do you return no matter what ?

how many days do you give them

I love the cimex machine i think it greatly reduces spots from coming back but still don;t think it is a miracle...
I have even cleaned a few places that could use a good two cleanings

so tell me what your guarantee says
If it is a new spot/spill, no guarantee since it is a new spot/spill.
Nothing in print given to customer. I know some have a guarantee to return and clean spots/spills within so many days, but not us.
other professions do not do this such as auto body shops (new dents/scratches); lawn care/mowing (growing grass); Beauty shops (perpetual ugliness) etc..
We will return for an old spot that comes back, but that rarely occurs.
If the customer is not happy I will come back and fix it.
If the customer is still not happy there is no charge.
Short and sweet and no small print.

Lee
DeepClean.us.com
Working in a small city for over thirty years, I'm reasonably well known.

Our word is our guarantee.

Always has been, always will be.

With many clients, a handshake seals a deal & if they ever have a problem, they know we will respond respond quickly and with a caring attitude.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
In NJ it's

"you're not happy wit my job, how about I send out my customer service guy ans he'll break your knee caps, yeah you happy now?"

I never have no complaints, I never get repeat work, but I never have no complaints.
I tell them that I never guarantee a stain will come out but I guarantee I will do my best to get it out. And afterwards I tell them if they find something I missed or if a spot returns I will come back.
A solid guarantee is an important thing to offer your clients.

Here's the guarantee for our carpet cleaning business (in the right side bar):
http://www.kleenstep.com/page1/

Here's the guarantee for Excellent Supply:
http://www.excellent-supply.com/30-Day-M..._43-1.html
most of the time when i ask this question, i have two sides one who does and one who does not... but most i have to believe will not guarantee that that can remove every stain and most would not guarantee complete removal of say a rental property that has 14 dogs pee all over everything... can we all agree on that

NOTE guess you could guarantee if you charged them $100000 and you could do everything that was needed lol
Take a look at this EncapBlog article that I wrote about guarantees. It may give you some ideas... http://www.excellent-supply.com/The-Powe..._b_27.html
Rick, reading your guarantee re the "swamp coolers" reminded me of fabric protection warranties/guarantees.

They are so successful because the owners seldom claim any warranty work on them.

Just like insurance, to a degree. Dodgy

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Someone that is not happy will probably not pay you anyways. Even if it is a new spot, I will go back because my customers are always right (other wise they probably wont be my customers anymore) I have in my advertizing Free est/Free demo/100% satisfaction or its free, I'm just thinking of a way to turn that into a triangle and put somthing in the middle to let them know its basically risk free.