• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Believe I did this
A couple weeks ago I was cleaning carpet at my largest commercial account. This is one main large building and several smaller buildings around it. I call every couple weeks and get the list of areas they want cleaned. I went in Sunday morning at 5 am (two small areas had to be done before 7 am) and cleaned all the areas in the main building and one other building. Going to the last building , which I had never cleaned in before, got instructions on where the building was, pulled in, got Security to open the door. My instuctions were to clean the office area in the back left. Well no office in the immediate back left so I had security open a door on the left and there was an area with 4 offices and a U shaped hallway. Called the Director to see if this was right, got his voicemail. So started to clean the whole area had just finished and was wraping cord on Cimex, Director calls and I'm explaining where we are. He says. " You do by the treadmills and work out equipment and it's right there on your left" Ah no workout equipment. WRONG AREA had to go down a floor and there it was in Big letters, About 1/10the size. So I did about $450 for free.

I call my buddy Jeff Cutsell, wanting a lttle sympathy and I get gales of laughter telling me it's Karma I now find my freind has the sensativity of a door stop! Well this week I get an email from him he had done the same thing on $430 worth. GOOD.

Just thought I'd share.
Oh man! That's rough. Rough that you did it. And even rougher that that cold callous Jeff Cutshall had the nerve to laugh at you.

There there. There there. Poor fella.
How was that for a little pity? Tongue
Thank you that's more along the lines of what I was looking for at my age I should have better freinds Smile
(09-14-2012, 10:27 PM)rlord Wrote: Thank you that's more along the lines of what I was looking for at my age I should have better freinds Smile
Idea You got plenty of friends young Rick. Blush

It's just that you haven't met many of them yet. Rolleyes

Short,butolderwun Tongue
He started to call me but he knew what i was going to say. So he called Jeff and got the same thing LOL
(09-29-2012, 10:01 AM)Ades Gros Wrote: He started to call me but he knew what i was going to say. So he called Jeff and got the same thing LOL
Come on guys let’s go easy on Rick. Considering his age I’d
say he does pretty well, but those senior moments are bound to occasionally get
the best of him.

My excuse is I’m just an airhead at times. I did learn a
lesson and I promise I’ll “try” and be more sympathetic next time.

Jeff C Jr.
  Reply   Purge Spammer