• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boom, im a daddy...AGAIN!
Had to share guys, im so excited! My third kids and first daughter was born today at 4:16 PM, how cool is that! Ive been wanting a baby girl since I got married 10 years ago. The only thing that could make this day any better would be winning the august photo contest here on this board... wink wink! Heres a pic.[Image: 2bffabe454b15c37608d6bd53fb8eaf3.jpg]
That is awesome! I have a little girl too only she is getting married this weekend!
Great news! And an adorable little gal - CONGRATULATIONS!
PS - In fact it looks like yours was the only entry for August - so you automatically are the winner. But your photos looked really good, so you earned the prize anyway. Maybe that's why no one else entered in August, they figured you already nailed it Wink

Now you can take that extra $100 you just saved - and spend it on Pampers. Tongue
Lol, just when I think I'm getting over it you mentioned diapers, oh well. Smile
What a wonderful blessing. Enjoy the day .
Oh, And also congratulations on your new baby daughter too Smile
Thank you!!!
LOL, Boom. I think your wife might feel or say other wise at the moment.

All the best to you & your family. Don't forget to get up with your wife at night.
(09-09-2014, 07:53 AM)FloorCareMD Wrote: What a wonderful blessing. Enjoy the day .
Oh, And also congratulations on your new baby daughter too Smile
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz