• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lighten Up..
(09-20-2014, 03:55 PM)FloorCareMD Wrote: I drilled two holes through the blue jug base and secured it with bolt/lock nuts. Zero vibration and noise.

Wow, no messing around! You German?

I used two full strips of the industrial 3X Velcro. I had to trim 1/8" off the side facing the back cause it was just too tight. I've been running mine on 15,000 sq.ft. of CGD today and it's solid as can be.

Thanks again for the idea MD! Next think you know I'm gonna have spinners on my Orbot wheels. Smile
What is the lumens output on that unit? I don't have a Lowes near me and no luck with their website.
I'm not sure. I've already thrown the package away. It has a low and high setting. On the high setting, I'm guessing about 500 lumens. It's enough that while working under fluorescent lights, I still see it on the floor with ease.

I could mail you one if you want.
Thanks Judd. I found two similar options at another store. One came in at 300 lumens and the other at 800 lumens. Guess I am trying to decide which is best!
Always go for the brighter output IMO. Esp LEDs. They hardly use any power.
I was waaaay off. Lol! That light has an output of 152 lumens on high and uses 3 watts. 500 lumens and I'd have to wear shades!
Thanks again Judd. You would look extra cool with shades on! Maybe could even charge extra because the light would cause the carpet to dry extra fast! Guess I better stay away from the 800 lumen option!!!
Thanks for the idea Doc. We always seem to have to clean at least 1 dark hallway on each job. Bought mine today!
Post pics of your "enlighted" Orbots.
Darn it. The light doesn't fit on my Orbot. That round thing under the jug holder is welded farther forward than it is on your machine.
It does take a little "ummph" and pressure to squeeze it in place. Are you positive it won't fit in yours
(10-13-2014, 08:53 AM)FloorCareMD Wrote: It does take a little "ummph" and pressure to squeeze it in place. Are you positive it won't fit in yours

It's way too tight.
Is yours the newer machine (Taz). Fits the two here. Mine are about 5 years old.
It's not the Taz. Looking at your pics, the round thing under the jug looks farther back than it is on mine. I may just use some brute force. Smile. Worst that can happen is I break the light.