• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you drive?
For you guys that only do VLM what type of vehicle do you drive and why?

I do mainly HWE but am looking at getting an OP machine but it won't fit in my van.
I use a Dodge Grand Caravan with stow and go seats. I drop the 2nd and 3rd row seats into the floor and put a rubber cargo mat over the area. My Cimex and Orbot will fit in at the same time along with a ramp, vac, sprayers and fans. If I need to haul some people, the mat can be rolled up and the seats put back up.
I am like Cyclone. Got a Dodge Grand Caravan. I can get a Orbot, 175 and Pile Brush all inside and a whole lot more. I hope to upgrade to a new Ford Transit Connect in the spring. Lots of fun new options from Ford, Ram and Nissan in the small cargo van arena!
I drive a hhr I fit a climax, vac, gikco extractor all my supplies one way in one way out all my fans and big extractor is in a trailer works good for me 35 mpg
Transit Connect. Holds more than I ever thought it would, but way underpowered for my mountain driving. Love the extra ceiling height and low floor for easy loading. Will probably upgrade to the full size Transit sometime next year.
What kind of tm? In my old van - ford e250 extended - had a tcs unit in it but I was able to fit a cimex,op,bi fold ramp and all of the other stuff...Now I'm pulling a trailer...a newer mini cargo van is in the works.
3/4 ton extended chevy express loaded with VLM toys...no HWE here.
Before I bought a new truck with extractor I used a suburban. I could have all my lvm machines cimex and still haul my kids around Smile
Ryan Van Donge
Best Choice Carpet Cleaning