• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cimex versus challenger
I absolutely endorse what Rick has said about the use of ramps.

Seeing as I turn 70 in about 5 months time, I know that I would never have been able to keep on getting my Cimex's in & out of my van without the ramps.

The Cimex & ramps have kept me going much longer than I thought I would be able to.

Come December, for about six weeks, I'll be doing anywhere between 8 -14 hour days, 6 & sometimes 7 days a week.

Sure, my knees will be sore each day, but I do have a remedy to fix that.

Get to know your body & it's limitations.

Treat it like ramps, know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em. Wink

If you want to play tough &/or stupid, disregard what I have just said.

Take care out there.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
If they ever build a Hall of Fame for CC'ers, Shorty should be the first inductee! Still pulling long hours at 70. Amazing!
I agree - Shorty is one of a kind! Smile
Nah, just an average guy.

Ray (Rambo) Moody would win that hands down.

Ray was 77 when he finally laid his tool down.

One person that I would dearly love to meet ( if I can make to Clearwater in April ).

But thanks anyway.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Ive never used a challenger but im doing 6000 square ft of cgd at my church tomorrow, 175 with a solution tank should take about 6 hours , I do have helper that will be pre vacuuming in front of me and having chemical ready when i need it, will anyone at your church lend you a hand maybe spraying down chemical in front of you should make life easier.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
That's about 557 M2

On average that would take me less than 4 hours on my own with my Cimex.

Time is money.

Buy a Cimex.

Cool