• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you for a very friendly staff
just ordered Duragrip drivers for my Orbot finally ran out of the velcro ones we had

As always the staff was very pleasant to talk to Smile
Now if my other suppliers were that nice

David
Everything Rick does is 1st class!
The Dura Grip ROCKS!
Yes, everyone at Excellent Supply is 1st class. I tried the duragrip and didn't like it. My microfibers just bunched up under it. Had to go back to the velcro. Wish someone would come up with a brush driver for the orbot like the trinity machines use.
They even treated ME well when I bought my Cimex last month.
Hmmm, The microfibers never once bunched up for us.
I may have to try it again. Could have been the carpet I was trying it on. Thanks.
Hi David,

I'm happy to hear you had a positive experience with our team of encap professionals. Thank you for your comments! Smile

I'm very proud of our crew. We enjoy working with our little "family" here at ES. Everyone cares about what they're doing, and how they can help our customers. We spend time each week discussing topics that will help each of us improve our customer service. We consider what we're doing right, and we consider where we can make improvements. It's great to work with a group of people who are genuinely focused on the bigger picture of what we're trying to accomplish. And it's nice to hear when that reflects through to our customers. Big Grin
I hope it works out for Microfiber pads that is primarily why we purchased.
I wish they would make a pad driver for it like there T&G brush but stiffer bristles so it would hold any bonnet or pad. My guess is Malish makes the the ones that are on the Trinity or Clark Lancaster's machines. I just have not been able see it in Malishes inventory or something close to it or I would modify it.
$450.00 for the trinity brush/pad driver ??? That "Three" times the price is hard to accept as true.
Thanks you for the Email Mr Craig