• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explaining this;
How do you guys who do a lot of Cimexing explain this type of cleaning to a commercial account who only used TM cleaning for many years?
What do you do or say at a demo?

Thanks
I like to mention that 80% of the soil is dry and we are going to remove that with our very expensive HEPA Vacuums.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I don't explain it. I just do it and let the results do the talking.

I've learned over the years that if I start talking about methods or equipment, then I'm talking too much.

Like early this week, when I Cimexed that restaurant. I'd HWE'd it before. The owner, who is oriental, said "you no use water?" I said sometimes. And left it at that.
Same here - I just do it and let the results speak.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Same here. When I first came up with the CRAZY IDEA of taking a Cimex into my commercial accounts I was nervous that someone would bust me. At that time we were servicing lots of retail stores every night of the week. I figured that as soon as I got started, everyone would freak out and ask me why there were no more hoses, and what was I actually doing??? Well guess what - it never happened! I was worried for no reason. Rather than busting me - I got a surprise... My customers instead said things like - "hey you got a new machine", or "wow that looks impressive". Their response was favorable, if they noticed at all; yet most of them never took a moment to observe anything different. As a matter of fact, I think the largeness and the industrial look of the Cimex paid off with the positive comments. Everyone seemed quite content to see me wheel the big ugly yellow beast into their store. And through the years since then, I've only ever had one (count 'em = 1) person ask questions about my "method". Bottom line if you don't bring it up, they won't likely notice or care. You're there to produce results, and results is what the Cimex/Releasit system delvers. Smile

Take a look at this EncapBlog.com video. It'll help explain what I'm talking about: http://www.excellent-supply.com/Why-do-C...d_b_8.html
Carpet cleaners care greatly about systems. Customers only care about clean carpets and upholstery! The main thing is to be confident in who you are and the system you have chosen.
I have some think my cimex is an extractor. I just go with it...lol
I agree with Marty. Commercial is more results and convenience driven then anything else (with the exception of price, of course).

If anything they appreciate the fast dry times, no hoses, etc.
i say, "how the demo'ed area turn out? any questions about the Quote i emailed to you? OK then let's schedule." clean. email invoice. get paid.

no explanations necessary.