• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
swirlies
I do this senior home a few times a year. I always get the swirl-pattern on this hallway with my Ci-Max. Seems like very good carpet. Have others noticed that some carpets swirl while others do not?
[Image: Atrium11-14_zpsb68ea8dc.jpg]
[Image: Atrium211-14_zpsf3c1c471.jpg]
Cut pile carpet normally swirls the most. After a few days of normal foot traffic and vacuuming the swirls will normally disappear. BTW, the carpet looks good!
I have found that many people like the swirls.

Consider the alternative with HWE, & leaving wand marks.

Just a different pattern.

People that comment on the swirls, (if they do), usually say that they can see the carpet has been cleaned and like the different pattern.

Different strokes for different folks.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
looks like $$$ to me. i like those patterns.
I like the way Derek thinks !!!
Hi,
I like the swirls because the client know that you have been and cleaned all the floor,
I remember steam cleaning a carpet for real estate and they wanted me to reclean because they didn't see wand marks, saying they always see lines. I said that I brushed the line out, thinking I would leave a good appearance, as I hadn't work for them before. They felt that I had not been, or was ripping them off.
So leaving swirls marks is good.
take care, Alan
  Reply   Purge Spammer
The housekeeping staff may not like it because it will show where they DO NOT vacuum Smile
I have a condo building I did 6 months ago and some floors still have swirl.
Might be time for them to run the vac or get a new vac Smile
  Reply   Purge Spammer