• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New EncapBoard Layout
We've done a major software and site design update to the EncapBoard. 

What do you guys think?
I like the colors. Still would like to see a "like" or "agree" etc. button.
I'm not a social networking guy. No Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. I dont really understand the purpose of the 'like' function.
i like it!

i can't find the "New Posts" button that i always use.?.
(11-10-2014, 01:24 PM)Derek Wrote: i like it!

i can't find the "New Posts" button that i always use.?.

You'll find the View New Posts feature listed in the Dropdown by your name (along with a few other useful things)...

[Image: encapboard-dropdown.png]

There's also another cool feature of the new forum. When you go directly to our home page www.EncapBoard.com you will see a listing of the Latest Activity over on the right hand side. It's right under the Releasit banner image. Check it out...

[Image: encapboard-activity.png]

It's just a matter of getting used to a few new appearance changes. Overall I think it's a lot easier on the eyes.
you are probably right with the like button not being necessary. I agree with it being easier or more pleasing to the eye.
In fact we are looking into adding a Thank/Like system as we speak. It won't be connected to Facebook. It will simply be a buit-in system for our message board. Thank you for the request!
Test post
(11-10-2014, 11:02 AM)FloorCareMD Wrote: I like the colors.   Still would like to see a "like" or "agree"  etc. button.

Per your request  Big Grin

Take a look under each post.
You'll now see a Thumbs Up "Thanks" button
It's there for THANKING any post that you like. Enjoy!
I couldn't post last week. Thought I'd already been banned.
No way! We're glad to have you here Marty. Sorry about the problem logging in. Before we updated - there were some technical issues developing. In fact that's part of what pushed us to make the changes. The update comprised a full system and database update, as well as a new design on top of it. So it really is a full update all the way through.
Wow, I have to get a handle on how to use this new board. I'm not that good with the computer. LOL
Are you finding it difficult to maneuver?
Ahhhhh, thank you Mr Rick San.

Shortwun is also semi computer illiterate and had much mumbo-jumbo on box when trying to post earlier in week.

Thought good wife had been slipping Mickey in drink.

Now understand.

All good.

House look nice, neat & tidy.

Happy to see Mr Pork Chop still wallowing here. Big Grin 

Thank you all.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........