• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clogged Ports on Cimex
Huh what is the best way to unclog the ports on a Cimex. Normally I can use an air compressor and blow them out clean...but some reason I have two of the three that will not. Thanks.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Remove the plugs and use a rat tail file (small round file) to clean the inlet of any build-up.

I also put the garden hose (minus fittings), onto the outlet pipe where the pad holder fits on, and back-flush out through the holes where the plastic lugs sit.

Do this regularly.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Here are set of instructions that we put together to help guys with cleaning their Cimex ports.
http://excellent-supply.com/CIMEX_FLOW_M...CTIONS.PDF

Regular cleaning of the Cimex plumbing is part of the routine maintenance that'll keep your Cimex working in top form.
Thanks Rick, I knew I'd seen it somewhere before. Blush 

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Who would have guessed that I have a file named after me?
(11-13-2014, 12:45 AM)marty.pork Wrote: Who would have guessed that I have a file named after me?

Without telling porkies, no guessing required mate. Tongue

Cool