• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boosters for releasit products
Hi, I've been working with releasit products for a while now and I was wondering if you can mix a degreaser to boost the performance in heavily soiled carpets? I'm not sure if it makes a difference to know this or not but we use fiber plus pads on commercial carpet and nylon brushes on residential.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
No. Adding a "booster" will mess up the polymer balance of Releasit. We walked a thin line to get the correct balance between cleaning performance and good crystallizing encapsulation. If you add an additional ingredient, you run a significant risk of goofing up the encapsulation.

Instead of adding a "booster", simply pre-spray the carpet with Encap-Punch. Encap-Punch is compatible with Releasit shampoos. The extra "punch" and the additional dwell time will help you with greasy / grungy carpets. And it won't mess up the encap process.
Great thanks.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I would never try to add anything to the product line.  If needed I would run the mix a bit heavier!
Prespray punch or prespray DS or mix DS stronger or HWE first but do not add anything to Releasit.
  Reply   Purge Spammer