Should We Keep Tapatalk on the EncapBoard?
Yes
50.00%
No
50.00%
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should We Keep Tapatalk?
I was just working on the backend of our forum this morning. And the question of Tapatalk's value came to mind. How many of you guys like it? How many of you think it just gets in the way? I am thinking of killing it. In fact I see there's a similar topic over on MikeysBoard this morning too - guess great minds think alike Wink

Please let me know whether you'd like us to keep Taptalk or whether it's not a big deal anymore. Leave your comments and be sure to vote in this poll? Thanks
great question. my 2¢: it's a pain for me on my mobile device.
Never used it.

Navigating my Samsung G4 is tuff enuff.

Dump it, just like equipment & old solutions, if it's not used, get rid of it.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
I only use tapatalk to view the board. I rarely visit the Web version.

How difficult is it to maintain tapatalk plug-in?
Barrett Wiley
Cleaning Concierge

Commercial Cleaning New Orleans
504-377-7862
Info@mycleaningconcierge.com

I don't even know what tapatalk is. Whatever that's worth.
Well I only use Tapatalk to view forums so if it's canned I probably won't be around much for what that's worth.
It looks like there's a mix of opinions. Some of you are using Tapatalk and like it. For others it appears that it isn'a t factor either way. Seems that the consensus falls between neutral and positive for Tapatalk. So we will keep it rolling. Thanks for your input guys!
Never have used it. I can still view boards on my smart phone. Another vote you can KILL it ! Cool
I use Tapatalk.
Tapatalk is the only way I view forums!

So much easier to navigate, read, post, and post pics imo.

Keep it!
OK - we will keep it plugged in.

But here is a suggestion for EVERYONE. Try this with your smart phones and tablets...

Bookmark the page of your favorite forums and save 'em to your home page. Group your favorites into a folder. To access the forums, click the link.

Modern forums (such as this one), display so well on all devices, it makes Tapatalk obsolete. And you'll have a richer experience.

Give it a try and see if you like it. I think you'll find it's a nice way to quickly access and view your favorite forums.
Only way I use the forums is through Tapatalk.