• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Ride
While some of you are freezing your butts off - here's how I spent the morning. 

Nice 25 mile ride with the misses! Stopped for espresso on the way home.

Stay warm Tongue

[Image: morning-ride.jpg]
40 k's, I'd need a defibrillator instead of a coffee.....  Sad 

Yer a better man than me Gunga Din.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Wow Rick, that's awesome! Keep it up.
Cycling has always been a passion of mine. I love riding. It's a great way to get some fresh air and exercise. Plus it's nice to be able to do it with Nancy! We also like to run. Just about every morning (weather permitting) we'll either run a couple of miles, or go out for a ride. Just trying to stay active as we're getting older.
Good for you Rick!

That is a nice bike! I ride quite a bit myself. An old mountain bike I put slick tires on for the road. Hope to get a nice road bike someday.

Of course, this time of year, I've started riding indoors on a trainer. I'm not going out in 13 degree weather. Smile
Man! 13 degrees would keep me inside too. I don't like to go out to ride if it dips below 50. Guess I'm a baby.

For indoor riding - I like to use a set of rollers. Have you ever tried them? It takes a little practice. But once you get the hang of it, they give you the feel of balance and the sensation of riding on the road. Here's an image of what riding on rollers looks like...

[Image: don2.jpg]
Wow! that's pretty cool.
Neat, looks like you rode down to our neck of the woods in Dunedin. I love the causeway. Wish I had your stamina, we live in a beautiful area for trail riding
YI see that you recognized the kayak rentals on Honeymoon Island in the background. Yep it's Dunedin. My wife and I love riding up there. The ride along Edgewater Dr / Bayshore Blvd / and out the causeway is fantastic! You live in a great little town.