• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning Grease in diner
Ok. I know it can be done. Have a local chain that is unhappy with their hwe guy. Can I vlm it? What do you suggest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Cimex, Encap Punch and whateverthatotherstuffis.
WATER, $Marty, WATER !!!!!

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
The real question is it worth it?  I have tried to stay away from restaurants if possible.  They seem to want a lot of cleaning, late at night,  for the price of a hamburger or pizza.  If you still wish to proceed a pile brush along with a cimex are great tools.   Hydrox for food spots and punch or DS for the rest should get it done.
Encap-Punch and Encap-Clean DS2 can handle it nicely. Use HOT water.

But the million dollar question is the one that Lee asked above. "Is it worth it"

I agree that these are the most challenging and least fun accounts to work on. Tough environment... late nights, lots of tables to slide around, chairs to stack, dumb managers, etc.

But experience has shown that Encap-Punch and Encap-Clean DS2 (with an occasional HWE to flush it out) can keep a restaurant in very good shape.