• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some volunteers
Ok, folks.  I'm web savvy enough to have learned that having a blog on your webpage helps boost you in the google search results.  As I get this thing kicked off, i want to "share the wealth."  I'd like to have some of you guys offer up some material for my blog.  could be techniques, experiences, suggestions for homeowners, etc.  And it would be a chance to get your company name and info in the blog post, while giving my blog more "beef."  I'm really planning to get it going in January.  

Any takers?
I'll help. When we put up a web site a few years ago, I wrote a few small essays. Unfortunately, the guy in India locked me out so until we re-do it all, I can't add or update it. Still, borrow anything helpful from it:

Www.ActOneCleaning.com
With Respect,
Stephen
Silly question, why did a guy from India lock you out?
(12-18-2014, 01:03 PM)jtmellon Wrote: Silly question, why did a guy from India lock you out?

Most likely because India's where a LARGE portion of web related services come from these days.
We paid him to design the web site. When it was done, he wanted to sell other services which we didn't need or want. I guess he got mad. No problem, but it is inconvenient now.
With Respect,
Stephen
It's a 2 way street. Join up (even as a free member) to yourlocalcarpetcleaner.com, and you can include me in your blog.

The directory is a new initiative, and needs members to help take-off too. Free members are most welcome, although we do have a great special atm.

I could import carpet cleaners details from the web, but I would prefer the directory to be opt in.