• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nursing homes / retirement homes
Who here does nursing homes/retirement homes and what is the best way to market to these types of business?

Trying to grow my business and pick up more carpet work then just the office cleaning. 

So, how and who do I market this service to.

Thanks
I do some in my area . Two x per year. Hallways, dining room and large recreation room.
I offered a demo like Rick suggests (pretty large area) and the results were pretty impressive.
They are close to my home so I also offer to clean a resident's room (emptied by either death or move out-in) for a fairly low rate. Takes me about one hour from time I leave home to the time I am loading the Orbot back up for this.
[Image: 1123112101-1.jpg]
[Image: 20120707_234116.jpg]
[Image: unnamed1_zps1284682b.jpg]
[Image: unnamed2_zps47b80a81.jpg]

sorry for the blurry photos
nice work FCMD.

JT, the one that we service, we also simply offered a demo...same as we do any potential Client.
Very nice work!
Nice work! Even though the photos are blurry, the results are clearly excellent.
I'd really like to help you by answering your question, BUT, I don't target this market.

Too many people my age in there that know me.

Or in the case of some lonely wimmen, want to know me  Blush

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
What was your process? Pads? 2 passes? Prespray? Thanks