• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All nice work.
Yeah it's great all nice work.  How about a few more answers to my question.  Angry
No need to get upset Joe   Dodgy

Marketing to nursing homes is no different than any other commercial account. 

Get yourself in front of the decision maker. Present yourself and your company as "experts" in commercial carpet care and that you're prepared take care of any problem they're ever likely to encounter with their carpet. Push "quick drying" and "low noise" too. Do a demo on a problem section. Inspect the carpet and recommend a strategy for maintaining their carpet. Guarantee the results! Give them a fair price and write up a proposal and/or a contract. Let them know when you'll be available to start the job.

Like I said; it's really no different than marketing to any other commercial account. 
GEEZ! one tries to help a fella
Relax FloorCareMD. Just kidding. Rick can tell you that about me. So can Shorty. You did a bang up job. But what about me. You stole my lime light with your nice pictures.
the dining rooms in these senior homes are their main problem. A demo there landed me both of our senior homes.
They really liked the low noise and how quickly the areas were ready (dry)..

I can tell you too that their main concern was cords and hoses possibly causing trips and falls. I take an extra helper when doing the common areas just to "man" the cord. Those older people sneak up on you real quiet like. Most are curious and want to watch.
JT, I infiltrated my mother into a nursing home and under the excuse of cleaning her room I did a demo. It is a foolproof system with only one drawback: You very quickly run out of Moms. Not to worry, you can always raid a bingo hall and swipe a sixpack of bluehairs.

Sure do hate to give up a trade secret, but anything for the cause!
With Respect,
Stephen
Hey Joe, I'm back.

Have answered your other post.

Crikey mate, when you post, some people bite faster than  a Pirhana. 

I can appreciate your sense of humour so much that instead of referring to you as the encap master, i now recognize you as the Master Baiter.  Wink

Keep them hooks sharp mate.

Cool

PS:   Thanks for the great idea of telling me what the icon is, PRIOR to me making a bigger fool of myself.  Tongue
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
@Act One: I like that plan, maybe I can put my wife in a nut house and do a demo and they can then keep my wife and I wont charge for the demo.

@Shorty: I fell off my chair on that one. That is funny. Us sick minds think alike.