• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to spend my shekels
I had no luck with searching, so I'll ask what may be a common question: Suppose you knew an old, frugal guy who could only buy one machine for VLM. Would you recommend he buy: the BrushPro, or the Vario? This old guy also does HWE and thinks either machine would add to that.

Remember, the old guy can only rob one liquor store to pay for this, so he needs a good all-rounder. Which machine and why?
With Respect,
Stephen
Tough question. Each of those machines is so versatile, it's hard to pick one over the other. They both have unique attributes that makes each one special.

The Vario is cool because it's able to do straight encap, bonnet/pad cleaning, and even some floor scrubbing. It's ideal for someone doing commercial as well as some residential.

The BrushEncap is nice because it can function as a straight encap scrubber, a pile lifter for dry soil recovery, a prescriber for HWE, and a dry compound machine.

It really comes down to which one personally looks like the better machine to YOU. What kinds of accounts are you primarily wanting to use it on? Are you still planning to offer HWE too? Tell us a little bit about what your goals are and what you'd like to achieve.
Rick, I plan to offer both services (as appropriate). Most of my current business is residential, but I would like to begin wooing commercial accounts after taking time to study your CMS program.

I have a good porty, an Oreck 15" 175, pads, bonnets, hoses, wands, etc. I even have a Cyclo somewhere from an Airstream project.

My inclination is toward the CRB because it could preclean even an extraction. My thinking is to prep thus:
CRB--vacuum--CRB encap (evaluate) ---HWE if the encap didn't do the job.

The Vario looks like a fine system too, but unless my logic is flawed, a better future purchase. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I may be missing something.
With Respect,
Stephen
I think the Brushencap sounds like a logical fit for your business. Sounds like a great way to go for what you're describing! Plus the BrushEncap is priced very nicely too. Bang for the buck! :-)

http://www.excellent-supply.com/BrushEnc...p_101.html

[Image: brushencap15.jpg]