• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traffic area
I recently finished cleaning 10 family restaurants. I used Punch 12oz/gal. as pre-spray and 4oz/gal for my Cimex.
I didn't go back to check the carpets but I guess Punch & Ds worked pretty good because they contacted me again to do it every 3 months.

The only issue that I had with Punch&Ds was when I cleaned a heavy traffic area for one of the restaurants. I am supposed to clean the traffic area only between the quarterly cleaning. What would be the maximum oz of Punch&Ds that I can pour into that area? I don't want to make any mistake (browning or anything...).

Yes I used bonnets (using 12" buffer) after running Cimex and will order more pads. Yes I will do  HWE sometime down the road when the weather gets better.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
You won't ever have any problems working with Encap-Punch or Encap-Clean DS2 at stronger dilutions. The strongest dilution I'd recommend for a problem carpet would be Encap-Punch at 16 oz per gallon, and Encap-Clean DS2 at 6 oz per gallon. Avoid making more wet passes. But make additional dry passes when you're working with a carpet that's tanked. This approach should be able to help you plow through some pretty nasty stuff. Please keep in mind, that this suggestion is beyond of what we'd normally recommend for working with these two products. But if you're up against a really trashed carpet this works pretty well, and you won't hurt the carpet. Oh, and use the hottest water you can get too - it helps to cut through the grease.
Wow ... So fast  Big Grin
Thank you for your suggestion. I will try that.
This new account will bring me over 10k per year. Thank you for your great products and service - every time I called your office, people work there are so nice ... explaining everything step by step ...   Smile
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Glad to help! And I'm pleased to hear our staff has been helpful too. That's what we're here for Smile