• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, here we go...
Today I demo'd a nursing home. Owner gave me the account and insisted on paying for the demo, finished by asking me to clean another room (for pay). Tomorrow, our first big encap down in Birmingham AL, so here we go. Then another chain in Florence AL asked for a demo bid, so throwing a wide net works. Meantime, The residential calls keep coming. Time to hire another elf!
With Respect,
Stephen
Nice!

Opening the door to commercial work simply requires oiling the hinges. You "oil the hinges" by being persistent in your marketing efforts. And with persistence you will in time develop a steady flow of business. Then as you provide great service - the system perpetuates itself. That's the world of commercial carpet cleaning in a nutshell. Welcome aboard! You're officially up and running. Keep oiling the hinges :-)
It went very well.  More later.  Tonight I am doing your side by side comparison of Releasit DS and Encapuclean DS to see how they crystallise and release.  Pictures tomorrow.  As for the job, Herself expected me in the wee hours of the morning.  It took me longer to drive than to do the job, which makes me want more of this!  It seems sniffing encap actually gives OCCCD and hopefully, there is no cure, Tongue
With Respect,
Stephen