• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I had trouble with my login once before (Déjà vu) and had to start over with a new user name)old was tadsvces then tadservs) and today couldn't login because the old email that I used is no longer available so I can't retrieve password.

So I had to start over, I swear I thought Rod Serling was going to light up a cigarette in my living room.

Honestly, they told me if I didn't inhale id be OK...yeah right! Or is it age?

Well, onto the question, I went to look at a retirement community the other day, they have the people with the yellow trucks (ss) wet & dash the place maybe every other month.

The dinning room is of course trashed, in addition to the traffic lanes.

I was thinking that my Cimex with fiber plus pads and Releasit taking slow passes should do the trick.

Or should I HWE with my KC pro 1200 with all fiber textile rinse then go over with Cimex and Releasit.
I also would like to put these people on a monthly maintenance Cimex program.

All thoughts and suggestions welcomed.

P.S. How is the Orbot w/ Sprayborg for commercial?

Thanks,
T

[Image: rod-serling.jpg]
Hey Encaped,

My first suggestion if you haven't already is to buy Rick's CMS (Commercial Marketing System) it's the best $129 you will spend on your business. Check it out, it will make your proposals so professional and really help you obtain ongoing maintenance programs.

Here's a link

http://www.excellent-supply.com/CMS-Comm...p_312.html

I've only been encapping for 5-6 months but I have seen Encap Punch do some amazing things on Traffic Lanes and if you mix in some of Ricks Encap Hydrox it will do even better ( we don't get it here in Oz due to dangerous goods being shipped).

Hope this helps

Jamie
You must have inhaled cause those trucks are orange. Someone else has yellow.
Use your cimex with D/S2 and things should be fine. Just let the manager know where the wear marks are on the carpet and let them beware that the dirt will be gone but they still might see some shadowing from where the carpet is worn. Really it shouldn't be trashed if those
other guys clean every other month but I know their quality. Releasit out cleans everything and everyone. :p
All your ideas are good...

"I was thinking that my Cimex with fiber plus pads and Releasit taking slow passes should do the trick." In fact that may be all that you need to get the job done. Give it a test and see.

"Or should I HWE with my KC pro 1200 with all fiber textile rinse then go over with Cimex and Releasit." If the carpet is particularly neglected, a first-step cleaning with HWE followed up with encap normally sorts out a troubled carpet. If a carpet is loaded with greasy soil, HWE is a very good way to get that heavy soil load under control. And once it's under control, it may then be possible to maintain it with a good encap program.

"I also would like to put these people on a monthly maintenance Cimex program." This too is a very solid plan. Monthly maintenance on a restaurant is probably the only way to keep it looking really good.

Excellent questions! I hope the suggestions will help you nail this one.

[Image: serlingrod.jpg]