• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winterize orbot?
Need to travel with the orbot in my pickup on monday, very cold! Is there a way I can safely winterize the pump for the trip? If so how? Cannot place in vehicle and would prefer to not have to remove the sprayborg.
Why not pour some RV system antifreeze in the tank and pump it through?  Then just discharge the remainder into a pan before you begin work.
With Respect,
Stephen
Is rv antifreeze what I should use? I've never winterized anything.
(02-13-2015, 08:02 PM)Act One Cleaning Wrote: Why not pour some RV system antifreeze in the tank and pump it through?  Then just discharge the remainder into a pan before you begin work.

That should work.
I would remove the sprayborg. I know it is a pain but so is replacing it and beating yourself up over it if it does freeze and crack.
(02-15-2015, 11:01 AM)FloorCareMD Wrote: I would remove the sprayborg. I know it is a pain but so is replacing it and beating yourself up over it if it does freeze and crack.
Very good point!
Just use windshield wiper fluid that is rated for -20.
Should not freeze at all.
Allow Orbot to warm up for 15 minutes at final site and remove the wiper fluid. Nice and Easy!
(02-15-2015, 03:42 PM)lee@deepclean.us.com Wrote: Just use windshield wiper fluid that is rated for -20.  
Should not freeze at all.  
Allow Orbot to warm up for 15 minutes at final site and remove the wiper fluid.  Nice and Easy!

Nice suggestion!

Freezing temps? Snow? What's that?  Here's the white stuff we've got...    Tongue

[Image: IMG_5584.jpg]
That's just wrong Rick! We're expecting 8" of snow with 1/2" of ice tomorrow. I might have to come visit you guys at Excellent Supply and thaw out my old bones.
Eeeks!

Come on down Smile
Wow Rick you really know how to hurt them northern folks. Hey did you see me sitting in the sand?
I'm baaaad!

Come on down for the Experience show on Clearwater Bach in April. You'll have a chance to run your toes through some of our Florida snow.

Excellent Supply / Releasit will also have a booth at this year's trade show.

Mikeysfest will run concurrent with the Experience show - so that will be fun too!

And... On Thursday following experience I will be conducting a seminar called Commercial Maintenance Mastery:

Here's a blurb relating to the seminar...

"With over 30 years experience in the commercial carpet cleaning industry, Rick Gelinas is recognized as a commercial carpet care expert. If you are truly committed to achieving growth in your commercial business you won’t want to miss the Commercial Maintenance Mastery seminar! You’ll discover new pathways for generating profit in your company. You’ll see firsthand how to implement carpet cleaning techniques to successfully maintain commercial carpet. Rick will share proven marketing tactics that will help you land accounts in the commercial sector. And he’ll help you streamline your commercial operation into a hands-free money making system. "

Hope to see you guys there!
Here's what my back yard looks like when the white stuff falls.

[Image: a0a072fe60bfc6192b1ccba58712777f.jpg]

And then all I can do is sit in front of this and enjoy a good cigar!

[Image: 3e1b4984da52df319875cca869dc46d0.jpg]