• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DS2 & tea tree extract
Rick, in about 6 weeks I need to Cimex/encap a large office job that I have cleaned twice before. The 1st time, the tea tree extract smell was very strong and the people who work there loved it. They kept talking about how "great" and "clean" the place smelled. The 2nd time, the smell of tea tree extract was not very strong at all. The carpets looked very nice but they seemed a bit disappointed that it didn't have that "tea tree" smell.

Where should I purchase tea tree extract from and how much should I add to bring it to the same mix ratio that you used in the past?

Thanks,
Kenny Wright 
You can purchase Tea Tree oil at just about any health food store. You can also get it at CVS
http://www.cvs.com/shop/health-medicine/...uid-797814

Adding a few drops of a tea tree essential oil per tankful of mixed solution will add a very pleasing scent. We're talking DROPS, you only need a little.

Speaking of Tea Tree - the scent will soon be replaced with a new Fresh Citrus Scent.
Most of our customers liked the Tea Tree, a few didn't like it, a few hated it.
We think the new Fresh Citrus Scent smells delicious!
I think you'll like it too.   Smile

And if any of you still want to add tea tree oil or a different essential oil (peppermint is nice too), you can simple add a few drops to your tankful.
The new citrus scent that will be coming soon is light, and adding additional tea tree oil can complement it nicely.
Thanks, Rick.
I really liked the tea-Tree although citrus sounds nice too. Is there a scent free line that we can add our own oil to or just use plain? Will the Tea-Tree still be available as an option?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
You're rocking my world Wink
  Reply   Purge Spammer
(02-20-2015, 12:22 AM)Housemartin Wrote: I really liked the tea-Tree although citrus sounds nice too.  Is there a scent free line that we can add our own oil to or just use plain?  Will the Tea-Tree still be available as an option?

Encap-1 will continue to have the tea tree scent.

http://www.excellent-supply.com/Releasit...p_307.html
Hey Rick where can I by the citrus scens from
  Reply   Purge Spammer
The fresh citrus scent is going to be built into future versions of Encap-Clean DS2, Encap-HydrOx, Encap-Punch, Bio-Encap, and Encap-Basic. But it's not a fragrance that you can pick up in a store. However, a couple of drops of Sweet Orange essential oil could be added to your tank to boost the scent if you'd like to add a little extra pizazz.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sweet+orange+essential+oil+&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Asweet+orange+essential+oil+
Why the decision to go citrus in most solutions? Many of my customers liked the fresh air smell of the hydrox.
The "fresh air" smell of Encap-HydrOx will remain the same. In fact what you're smelling with Encap-HydrOx is the byproduct of the hydrogen peroxide. As it breaks down, Encap-HydrOx discharges oxygen into the air. That's what you're smelling. It smells really fresh. The oxygenation process will continue to work the same as it always has. Beyond that though, I think you're going to also LOVE the new Citrus Fresh Scent scent. It smells terrific!
Love DS2 but when I trialled a product with a strong orange citrus scent the customers loved the smell and I had many compliments. However the product didn't perform as well.
Nothing about the performance of the products will change. Only the scent will be different. And it smells YUMMY!