• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRB Machines
OK, I went 100% encap and i'm never going back, I have a brush pro 17in for res that I use with Releasit solutions (of course) I cant get over the results and ease of use. I notice that my machine has a 2-1/2in wide metal gap between the brushes giving it more width than most other crb's including the "BrushEncap" Most of the crb's are around the same weight, my question is, with me lifting my machine in and out of my truck, up and down stairs and around the different areas on a job, it looks like the more narrow and less bulky model would make a big difference, keeping the machine closer to my body and not as much weight pulling off to the side. Or am I just getting OCD over this? Also I use the Brush Pro to scrub tile once in a while since it has a sealed motor, I don't know if I could do that with other models. I think it's probably a dumb question but I am lifting it a lot all day and age wise i'm in the 5th inning.
Some machines have a dolly type holder with good size wheels that you wouldn't have to lift it. At least mine does. Check into that to help you from lifting so much.
As much I would love to see you with a 15" BrushEncap - the 17" machine that you already own is probably not going to be all that much different in the width. The 15" BrushEncap is a perfect size for cleaning in small or tight areas. It's a nice size for residential and modest sized commercial (offices etc). And the 20" BrushEncap is ideal for larger commercial jobs. Your 17" CRB falls right in between.

BTW if you'll be coming to our Commercial Mastery Seminar following the Experience show next month - you'll get a chance to run a 15" BrushEncap. Plus there will be a lot of useful information and fun to bad too. http://forum.excellent-supply.com/thread-1394.html