• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encap-Basic or DS2
Has anyone tried both products? Does Encap-Basic clean just as well as DS2? I see that encap-basic doesn't have the built in soileze protector.

Thanks Guys
Correct, Encap-Basic doesn't contain Soileze (we had to find ways to hold the cost down in order to produce a low cost product). And it does clean well, not far behind Encap-Clean DS2.

Here's a challenge we like to recommend. Take our "budget" encap detergent (Encap-Basic) and compare it to anyone else's "premium" encap detergent. See for yourself how our intentionally lower priced product stacks up to the competition. Once you have a chance to see how our intentionally inexpensive encap shampoo compares, we think it will become obvious how the Releasit brand measures up. And once you've seen how Encap-Basic out-cleans the others, then go ahead and try one of our premium detergents (like Encap-Clean DS2). We think the real world results will prove what these products are capable of. Smile

[Image: encap-basic_banner.gif]
Jose, I am a newbie to this line too.  May I just suggest going with the DS2?  It isn't that expensive, it cleans the thunder out of carpet and leaves that protectant coating.  That last point has clinched a bunch of deals for me with some skeptical customers who've never heard of encapping.  I use the DS2 and HydrOx for commercial or residential, with Punch for tough spots and traffic lines.  
Now, I haven't tried the basic, it is no doubt very good.  I just am totally satisfied with the others.  Good luck!
With Respect,
Stephen