• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
VCT Floor Pads
(09-01-2015, 04:50 PM)encapman Wrote: That's a good question. It would be hard to say for certain what those pads are made of. We have a special formula for our FiberPlus pads. We sell enough of them that we can regulate how our pads are manufactured. We have additional binder material added to our FiberPlus pads to help them hold up to carpet cleaning. Carpet cleaning is rough on pads! With the additional binder material in the FiberPlus pads they hold up better than other similar style pads. Bulking them up with additional binder material pays off.

Yes it is diffecult. I am a little bit scared of using them cause they seem to hard!

I would love to take your pads and microfiber bonnets but the distributor in U.K. , Cleaningsystems, do not have them! They only have the smal sized pads for the Cimex and no microfiber pads!

I need different kind of pads and bonnets for residential and commercial. I started using the showerfeed and would like to set on a spray system on my rotary when using the bonnets . Isn't a spray system available which is simple to take on the 175?
You could do a little test section to see if those pads could safely be used.
(09-01-2015, 05:33 PM)encapman Wrote: You could do a little test section to see if those pads could safely be used.

Yes i will test them. What do you recommend in general on delicate nasty residential carpets? The rotary brush and then microfiber or cotton bonnets? As you may have read i have to do a lot of very dirty plush carpets and think the CRB as a stand alone is no real good option...
How would you handle a carpet like this...i used Punch as Pre-Spray and DS2 with the showerfeed and VCT pads and MF Bonnets and the SuperZorbs. Could not get all dirt out. Thought now about using the brush to agitate the whole fibers...

Attached Files Image(s)

That's pretty awful! Gasoline and a match might be the way to go on that.  Rolleyes

Pre-spray with Punch, and a synthetic scrub pad or your CRB. Then post-bonnet with DS2, or HydrOx.
But will that work? I'm doubtful. From that photo I think it may need replacement.

Rick, 

When you say a high speed rotary. Would your pads be safe at 300 RPM'S ?
(09-01-2015, 08:07 PM)encapman Wrote: That's pretty awful! Gasoline and a match might be the way to go on that.  Rolleyes

Pre-spray with Punch, and a synthetic scrub pad or your CRB. Then post-bonnet with DS2, or HydrOx.
But will that work? I'm doubtful. From that photo I think it may need replacement.

SmileSmile i should have said this to the customer.

It was a horrible job. Not only the traffic lanes...coffee spots...oh no...no spots...more like fields of coffeeSmile