• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vario 2
[/u]

Rick surprised us all at The Experience. He did his best Steve Jobs and unveiled the NEW Vario with an on board sprayer and a rear button for the sprayer. Sharp machine.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Hey Fred,

It was great to meet you at the show today. What a terrific turn out! Great show!

And for all of you who are coming for my class on Wednesday AM and for the full day class on Thursday for commercial carpet care - I look forward to seeing you there - it should be a lot of fun!

As Fred mentioned, we unveiled our new VARIO 2 at the show today. 
I guess we did try to be a little like Apple on this one. Kept it under wraps till the show. 
...And the VARIO 2 is about as slick as an iPad, iMac, or Macbook Air.   Shy

The VARIO 2 has now been updated with an ONBOARD SPRAY SYSTEM. See images below:

The VARIO 2...

[Image: VARIO_2.jpg]
Close Up...

[Image: VARIO_2-close.jpg]

Push button activation for the spray...
[Image: VARIO_2-SPRAY.jpg]

Priced at $2550 (with free shipping to a commercial address) Compare that price to other OP machines on the market.

The VARIO 2 is super smooth. Solidly built. Deep scrubbing. Reasonably priced. Sharp looking. I think we have a winner!

[Image: steve_jobs_tribute_0.jpg]

Smile Smile Smile 
Wow, how cool is that!
looks cool!
Hope you sell a ton of them Rick! Seems like a lot of machine for the money!
Rick

Very nice looking machine with a great price!
Rick. Does the tank have a drain valve so the extra/leftover solution could be emptied ?
Just curious, why not use the Mytee Wave tank for his machine.
Would Mytee take issue with using their product in another's?
Regarding a drain, you could pull off the hose and drain the tank (like we've done throughout the years with various shampoo tanks, and like we do with the Cimex tank).

The Wave tank is not a good option for the Vario 2 (we considered it). Lean the Wave tank back, and the solution dumps out of the hose inlet at the top of the Wave tank (that won't happen with this tank). We also have the pump bracket matching up with the holes at the bottom of the Vario 2 tank. The Vario 2 tank is also easier to pour a bucket of shampoo into than the Wave tank. Don't get me wrong, the Wave tank is a nice tank - this tank simply serves our needs better for the Vario 2.
Can the sprayer system and tank be retro fitted onto an "older" v.1?
We could install it for you. There's a fair amount of mechanical/electrical work to do to set it up. So this isn't something that we are planning to widely distribute as an after-market add-on item. It's just not that simple for your average guy to set this up on their own.
Well Rick.............................

What can I say after checking out the pics and seeing how everything is put together?

I like it.

It has that............................. K.I.S.S. principle, attached to it.

I don't like............................. the fact that it's not available in 220/240 volt. Tongue 

I'm sure this will make a lot of people over there very happy.

'n many others envious. Wink

The VARIO 2 has my official Seal Of Approval. 

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
(05-04-2015, 05:41 PM)Lounge Lizards Wrote: The VARIO 2 has my official Seal Of Approval. 

Cool

The Shorty "SEAL OF APPROVAL" ... worth it's weight in gold!   Big Grin

Thanks for the feedback my friend.