• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clearwater Experience 2015 was a blast
The Experience show on Clearwater Beach was terrific! Very good turn out. Combining it with MikeFest brought more faces and fun to the mix. I had an enjoyable class today (long day 8:30-4:30). We covered commercial carpet cleaning A-Z; everything from cleaning to marketing to management. Larry Cooper also contributed to the class as a guest speaker and shared a ton of really solid content from his vast experience in the commercial market. Overall it was a great show! Met a lot of old friends and made a few new ones too. All of you who stopped by our booth and said hello - thanks it was great to see you! Shows like these are opportunities to share ideas and pick up some new ones. For those of you on the fence about attending - this is OUR industry, and we all can benefit from these events. What you'll gain is much greater than any investment made to be there IMHO. Hope to see you at the next one. Smile
When is the next one in Clearwater ??

Or will it be back in Lost Wages?? :-(
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
It'll be back in 2 years. They've decided to do the Clearwater Beach show every other year in the springtime. So the Clearwater shows will fall on odd years. Next time around will be 2017. It would be GREAT to see you there again Shorty!
Thanks Rick, I was not aware of that.

I always thought the six month jig was a bit of a WOFTAM.

April 2017, I may no longer be living in cyclone territory. Wink 

April 2017 we celebrate our 35th anniversary.

I think Delia would LOVE an opportunity to attend another carpet cleaners trade show for our anniversary.

She still tells people how, (after we tried the Cimex in the Riviera), I told her that I knew what she was getting for a Christmas present. Blush

Would be great to catch up with Nancy & yourself again, plus all the rest of the rabble. Big Grin 

Take care, & thanks for the info.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........