• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HydrOx on Upholstery.
Today i tried HydrOx with the drill brush on my upholstery! It was incredible! The upholstery came out wonderful to its white colour.

I just sprayed and worked with the drill brush and as a final step i used a microfiber towel for absorbing the soil.

HydrOx worked great! It is another oportunity using this great chemistry- and earning money!

What is about spots on upholstery? Does the Encap Spot work on it?
Yes you can use Encap-Spot on color-safe upholstery that can be cleaned with liquid. And I'm glad to hear that Encap-HydrOx performed well too. It really is a remarkable product! It is a good idea to test upholstery an inconspicuous section before cleaning to determine whether the fabric is stable. But as long as the fabric is stable, those two products will work well. And try to keep your moisture to a minimum and speed dry the upholstery to the extent possible.
(05-03-2015, 07:21 PM)encapman Wrote: Yes you can use Encap-Spot on color-safe upholstery that can be cleaned with liquid. And I'm glad to hear that Encap-HydrOx performed well too. It really is a remarkable product! It is a good idea to test upholstery an inconspicuous section before cleaning to determine whether the fabric is stable. But as long as the fabric is stable, those two products will work well. And try to keep your moisture to a minimum and speed dry the upholstery to the extent possible.

Thanks for your answer. Today i tried it on a car seat with some spots ... Worked great! After vaccuming, encaping with the drill brush and finishing with the microfiber towel.

When do you recommend spotcleaning? Before or after encapping the whole carpet or upholstery?
Normally spot removal is performed prior to full cleaning.
(05-04-2015, 06:40 PM)encapman Wrote: Normally spot removal is performed prior to full cleaning.

I only asked because many cleaners here do it after the full cleaning.
Hmm. Generally speaking, spot removal is done prior to the full cleaning.