• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encap-DS, what do it do?
So a search didn't help, could anyone explain what Encap-1 DS does and how it is different from the other products?  When would I use it that DS2 or HydrOx or Punch wouldn't be better?  That sort of thing.  

Meanwhile, I just ordered another case of HydrOx, along with Encap spot remover and that gel.  Good stuff.  Hey Rick will the gel whiten and brighten my tusker yellow teef or do I just stick to pressure washing?

?
With Respect,
Stephen
Encap-1 DS is our "ORIGINAL" encap formulation. It's still in the line for those who are nostalgic about the original product. For the rest of the world - Encap-Clean DS2 has become the product that everyone's using. Both products perform essentially the same on the carpet. It's kind of a New Coke / Classic Coke thing - we simply keep the Classic around for a few guys who still want our original product. Smile
Got it, thanks. Well, our customers are sure liking how things look and how odors go away! Also, that order shipped in under two hours, so you other readers, hows THAT grab you for service!
With Respect,
Stephen