• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punch then Hydrocide?
I think that I need to thoroughly rinse an upcoming LR & hall (cgd over either hardwood or subflooring) with Releasit Punch then apply Hydrocide to deodorize. Do they play well together?
Actually it is a wet dog smell and the owner tried to clean it herself. After reading another thread, I am now thinking that I need to rinse well (she couldn't get it clean - still dirty and now soapy, too). Then I could Cimex with a strong Hydrox mix. Should that get rid of the wet dog/mildew smell?
(05-19-2015, 12:38 AM)KennyWright Wrote: Actually it is a wet dog smell and the owner tried to clean it herself. After reading another thread, I am now thinking that I need to rinse well (she couldn't get it clean - still dirty and now soapy, too). Then I could Cimex with a strong Hydrox mix. Should that get rid of the wet dog/mildew smell?

That approach would be a good way to go. Cleaning after rinsing with Encap-HydrOx will help. You could finish off with Odorcide. 

BTW Odorcide does play with our polymer. Two reasons why we sell it (1) it's compatible with Releasit, and (2) the stuff works!