• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for all advice!!!
I only want to say " Thank you" for all the great advice!

I just started using the Releasit products here in Germany and don´t know if anybody else is using them here. They are working great.

Normaly i am using a Pre- spray and compound...now i am using more and more the encapsulation products of Releasit. I am still learning how to handle them...

Last time i used them for my commercial job. A great company with more than 200 shops all around Germany. I used Punch as a Pre-Spray and DS2 for Encapsulation with my CRB.

A few days later i got a email..." Thanks a lot! We got a new carpet!" Smile

It took me half of the time instead of using the compound- so te double income for the hours Smile

So...i will still using these Products allthough i have to buy them from a suplier in Great Britain Smile.
Great news Bernd.

Keep up the good work, you'll find it gets easier & quicker as you get used to the system.

Once you've done a job, you'll see easier/quicker ways of doing it.

For instance, when I'm doing offices with many chairs, I tell them NOT to put the chairs up on the desks, but to leave them under the desk they are normally at.

When I go through, I will vacuum behind these chairs, then pull them out onto the vacuumed carpet.

When I go through with Big Yella, I go under the desk first, then push the chair back in.

This way I'm not pulling out, vacuuming, putting back in, vacuum, pull out for Big Yella, clean, put back in.....

You get used to looking at a job and seeing how it can be done better, with less effort.

All the best mate.

Shorty.  Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
(05-25-2015, 01:18 AM)Lounge Lizards Wrote: Great news Bernd.

Keep up the good work, you'll find it gets easier & quicker as you get used to the system.

Once you've done a job, you'll see easier/quicker ways of doing it.

For instance, when I'm doing offices with many chairs, I tell them NOT to put the chairs up on the desks, but to leave them under the desk they are normally at.

When I go through, I will vacuum behind these chairs, then pull them out onto the vacuumed carpet.

When I go through with Big Yella, I go under the desk first, then push the chair back in.

This way I'm not pulling out, vacuuming, putting back in, vacuum, pull out for Big Yella, clean, put back in.....

You get used to looking at a job and seeing how it can be done better, with less effort.

All the best mate.

Shorty.  Cool

Thanks a lot shorty.

Very interessting method you use when cleaning offices.
Bernd,

It is GREAT to hear about the success you're having with our products in Germany. Folks are enjoying Releasit all around the world. In fact we are now well established on 4 continents. (We haven't penetrated Asia, Africa, or Antartica yet.. guess we'll have to work on that) Wink

Keep up the good work Bernd. As you go forward, if you have questions we will be happy to help any way we can! I wish you success as you continue to grow your business with the BEST ENCAP ON THE PLANET! Smile
Blush

After I have pulled the chair out onto the already vacuumed carpet, I then vacuum under the desk where the chair has been. Blush

When all is vacuumed, I then hook up Big Yella - The Mex; ie; Cimex. Wink

When I look at a job for quoting purposes, I am looking at areas may be of a concern and how I will get through that part.

ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING:::::

ALWAYS look for power-points where you can plug you equipment into & where you can access fresh water from to fill up your machine.

I just did a seven hour dental centre yesterday, power-points were very well hidden in this relatively new building. Angry

ONLY one tap/faucet that was suitable for getting water.

For those really low taps/faucets, I do have a set of fittings that screw on and allow me to fit a hose on.

Some taps/faucets don't have a screw thread, so then I use my washing machine waste waste hose that has an expanding rubber piece on one end to push onto the tap/faucet.

IF it will fit on without kinking. Angry

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Same thing here Shorty:  "I use a washing machine waste water hose that has an expanding rubber piece on one end to push onto the tap/faucet."  
We used those hoses for years in our cleaning business. Can easily be mated to nearly any faucet configuration.

Thanks for sharing such helpful tips Shorty!  Smile