• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VARIO 2 [with Onboard Spray System]
The VARIO 2 is now in the house, and I think we have done something special with it. We showed the prototype at The Experience Show last month on Clearwater Beach. 

The new machine comes with an onboard spray system, including a 4 gallon tank and 120 psi pump and wide pattern spray jet. It also comes with a removable 10 pound deck weight set to add some extra grip to the scrubbing when it's needed.

She's a beauty! and priced right too!!!
Here's the link... http://www.excellent-supply.com/VARIO-2-...p_757.html

[Image: vario-affordable.gif]
[Image: vario-2.png]
Am I correct to think that the tank weight is supported by the Big Boy wheels?
With Respect,
Stephen
Correct. The tank weight is distributed to the axle.
Which pads/bonnets run better on which drive pad--do certain ones run better on the bristle pad driver as opposed to the velcro style pad driver, thinking of using mostly the superzorbs, gladpads and or maybe the tuways--some help please going to be getting the Vario next week and have no problem getting both types of the pad drivers if I have to
Everything runs great on the bristle driver. The velcro pad driver would be better suited for just running FiberPlus pads. But if you'd like to run pads and bonnets, then the bristle driver is the way to go.
Is there any chance of tip blooming say on a cut pile nylon ? How much orbit or throw does the pad have. I'm looking something other then my TM for empty apts
There's always a chance of tip bloom on cut pile carpet. The best practice is to do the following:

1. Use gentle microfiber pads like the Microglide bonnets.
2. Lubricate the bonnets and make sure the carpet is good and damp.
3. Keep the machine moving.
4. Keep your eyes open. Pay attention to any pile distortion.

That will generally keep you out of trouble.