• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bio-Encap
Customer wants cleaning solution with no odor! I have a Gallon of Bio-Encap and was wondering if has any added fragra
nce?
Mark63, I suggest spritzing a little on a washcloth and sniffing. Here's why: My wife is EXTREMELY sensitive to perfumes, but loves the smell of the Releasit carpet cleaners. Don't ask me to explain how that works, but people have unexpected reactions. Tell your customer that the fragrance does not persist a long time and you aren't going to make the house reek.

Interestingly, my customers say they love the lemony smell of the new HydrOx. One of my elves, a human gorilla, had to beg out of finishing a room because he reacted to the scent with a runny nose, choking and eyes watering.

You simply test, explain and trust your customer to tell you if they are okay with it. One final suggestion, in homes I always turn on the bathroom fan to evacuate the scent and evaporated moisture. You could up the ante by putting a box fan in the window, blowing air outside. This creates an inflow into the room that keeps scent from migrating into the rest of the house. I hope some of this helps you gain the customers' confidence and business. Good luck!
With Respect,
Stephen
Bio-Encap does have a very light scent to it. It is not totally fragrance free. Why is that? The polymer in the Releasit has a polymer smell. A very light fragrance blends well to balance the overall smell. We are very fussy about not having an over-powering scent with the Releasit line. In fact I hate the smell of strong fragrances. Bio-Encap has a light fresh citrus scent. It's mild and pleasant.