• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a difference Releasit makes
We offer HWE and encap for carpet cleaning now and WOW!

For residential jobs, encap is a new way of thinking and an "educational" sales process.  But here is the nice thing; even if the customer isn't totally comfortable with encapping, we can still run the HWE over the scrubbed carpet at a pretty fast clip.  Why?  Because if any residue is left, we know it will crystallize and be vacuumed out later.   It is sort of like bonneting the surface, to get the appearance up.  Using regular carpet shampoos, we'd have to slow way down and flush deeply.  That takes a lot more time.

The customer is happy, we feel like they get a great cleaning service and the power and security Releasit brings gives us peace of mind.
With Respect,
Stephen
I like your approach. Using a variety of tools is a professional way to approach any trade. Could you picture a master carpenter saying "yep I built this entire house with just a hammer"? Being able to choose the correct tool, or the correct combination of tools provides an edge. And frankly it's an edge that some cleaners simply won't figure out. Some guys are one trick wonders, unwilling to stretch to try new things. Imagine Columbus saying - "you guys are probably right, the earth must be flat, I'll just play it safe and stay home". Wink

Low moisture methods and hot water extraction can and should be an integral part of a professional cleaner's arsenal.