• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water damage spots! How to handle them?
If it is a oil based spot should it be better to use Punch or/ and DS2, or? As Rick said...normaly the water stain should came out after two times of using HydrOx on water stains or browning.

I think i will try Punch and DS2. Is it possible to use it on the HydrOx cleanend carpet?

I feel a little bit insecure. When using Punch...should i take the Pre-spray dillution and DS2 as usual?
Just spot clean using Punch and a white towel/cloth You will soon see any residue on the white toweling.

Just try the one spot to see what difference it makes, if it won't come out in one, you're wasting your efforts on others.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Hey guys, I thought I would chime in on this. I have had this happen before on occasion with water damage coming from the ceiling - my company has a flood division as well. Sometimes from the ceiling water gets around pipes etc. Long story short the water draining in the carpet could have rust residual. I have had to use rust remover on occasions to remove.

Not saying that this is the case but could be possible.
I forget to tell you the result of the job. I again used HxdrOx but not with the CRB. I used my 175 with microfiber pads followed by the SuperZorbs. The results were impressive!

The spots disapeared and the client was very happy.

I think the CRB was the wrong tool in this case.

Thanks for your help!
Bonnet cleaning with Encap-HydrOx can solve a plethora of problems!
Glad to hear that it turned out well. Keep up the good work. Smile