• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greasy dog spots. HydrOx or Punch/DS2?
On monday i have a job on a good maintained residential carpet.

It is a light, almost white carpet with only a few dark spots on the stairs (kind of traffic lane) and some spots from the owners dog where he was laying on the floor.

I thought of using HydrOx but feel a little bit insecure because of the greasy dog spots...

Or Should i use Punch to pre-spray the spots and then encap with DS2 instead of working with HydrOx?
Bernd, if it's oil/grease from the dog, Punch will fix it.

If it's urine spots, Hydrox will fix it.

Adding Hydrox to the DS2 will help brighten white carpet.

I'm sure Rick or someone else will be along soon to give a better, more detailed explanation.

I'm not good with words.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
(06-13-2015, 03:53 AM)Lounge Lizards Wrote: Bernd, if it's oil/grease from the dog, Punch will fix it.

Shorty gave some good advice there. Punch for the oily dog spots, and HydrOx for any urine spots. 
But don't mix HydrOx with DS2. Different animals altogether.
(06-13-2015, 08:03 AM)encapman Wrote:
(06-13-2015, 03:53 AM)Lounge Lizards Wrote: Bernd, if it's oil/grease from the dog, Punch will fix it.

Shorty gave some good advice there. Punch for the oily dog spots, and HydrOx for any urine spots. 
But don't mix HydrOx with DS2. Different animals altogether.

So i should clean the whole one area with Punch...the other with HydrOx or only the spots and the whole room with HydrOx or DS2?

There are different kind of spots in one room. How should i handle this? Working with one product wouldn't bring the best results but it is not reconmended to mix HydrOx with the other products?!
Thanks for the clarification Rick.

Not getting Hydrox down under, I was doubtful.

But hey, Blush Big Grin Tongue  now I know. Idea 

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Pre-spray with Encap-Punch, and scrub with Encap-Clean DS2.
Yesterday I did a doctor's office with HydrOx. The darker traffic areas weren't perfect, so I mixed up a quart of Punch, spritzed them down and ran the Duplex over them again. Abra-cadabra, no dark traffic spots!
With Respect,
Stephen