• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May Winner
Jarrod is our May winner. Congratulations Jarrod!

Here is Jarrod's winning entry...

http://forum.excellent-supply.com/thread-1474.html

Keep up the good work. Smile
Thanks.
I just want to add. This is for the benefit of others that may get to bid on big jobs like this.
This building was huge. It had over 30 areas inside. When I went to quote I had a walk around and noticed except for about 5 areas everything was carpeted. Going around and measuring would have been long and painful.
So instead I just measured outside the building. Then came inside and measured up the 5 areas without carpet. Took 15 minutes to complete the whole measure process. Then I won the job by offering a low price per square foot. I knew I had counted for space that could never be reached filing cabinets, walls and other fixtures.
Also I could never bid aggressively and make a nice profit if I did not have a Cimex. This is a must have tool for these kind of jobs.
Jarrod.
Oh I forgot to add. Once the customer says they want you to do the work. Walk around with the customer and ask questions about the business. Keep it simple like how many years you been in business. Create a conversation. Then ask how long has it been since the chairs were cleaned.
This are great opportunities for up selling. Never be pushy.
Jarrod.
New to encap. Wondering how you guys do chairs? What chems and tools? Maquita perhaps?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
  Reply   Purge Spammer