• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VARIO-2 Video
Video 
Very nice job Rick!

Rick , 

Your new machine looks like a hit. I have never used an OP machine outside of an Oreck Orbitor. I use a dual speed rotary with a dirt napper brush. I am curious if you think an OP machine would preform that much better ? 
A 175 rpm machine, or even a dual speed that tops out at 300 rpm is limited to a large rotation that by comparison is fairly slow. The VARIO makes 1725 small little dime size oscillations per minute. Those small oscillations are far more effective at connecting with the carpet pile than the large sweeping revolutions of a rotary machine. There's a big difference in the way an OP performs, compared to a rotary.
That is what I am thinking. I may be in Florida in early December and if so will stop by Excellent Supply to try it out. Rick , have you sold any here in the VA Beach area ? If so I could call them and see if they would be willing to let me try it out.
From what I see I really like the machine. I like the fact that I would not have to carry a sprayer.
Do you produce the Vario 2 machine with 220 volt for using in europe?
Not yet. It may be coming later in the year though. Stay tuned.
(09-04-2015, 05:20 PM)encapman Wrote: Not yet. It may be coming later in the year though. Stay tuned.

Oh! That would be great! Please let me know when you are ready!
Would also be interested if you produce 230 Volt Vario.

Regards
Eddie
  Reply   Purge Spammer
There must be an adapter strong enough to handle the 13-15 amp draw, off the shelf.
With Respect,
Stephen
Patience is a virtue. Wink

The 230 volt system is coming.
I must have been a Doctor in a previous lifetime.

I certainly have the patients.

Oops, I mean patience. Tongue 

220/240 would be great before I fall off the shelf. Wink 

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Thank you for being a good patient Shorty.

The doctor's working on getting the prescribed motors as we speak. Wink