• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of buying a Hos Orbot...
The last months i am working more and more with the Releasit products and my results are getting better and better. Till now i am working with the CRB and my 175 . I have read a lot about the Hos Orbot. I like the wheels down and the spray system and of course the big wheels for the stairs in many of my residential customer houses...and I am getting more and more commercial customers.

The 175 is a beast! When i have to pull it out of the truck or the stairs my back starts hurting in the evening...cause of the little wheels i have to carry the machine through the whole house down or upstairs...

Now i am thinking of a Hos Orbot machine...ok...the price is heavy...almost 4500 EUR/ 4995 $ . I have read many threads about the Hos op.

Do you think it would be a good investment for the future when i am doing more commercial accounts? What is about the residential carpets? Does it although work in a good way? I would like to get a machine for residential and commercial. If i would do only commercial i would think about the Cimex...but i have a lot of residential clients.

So what do you think? Could the Hos op the solution for both clients? How productive is the machine? And the wheels down should be a good choice for my back hurts, or?!
I own a hos orbot but the price now days is a little high for me. Check with Rick you can buy a machine from him quite a bit cheaper. He has a new machine that is a orbot machine for a lot cheaper and he has great service. check it out!
(06-29-2015, 06:45 AM)NJP Wrote: I own a hos orbot but the price now days is a little high for me. Check with Rick you can buy a machine from him quite a bit cheaper. He has a new machine that is a orbot machine for a lot cheaper and he has great service. check it out!

Same problem as usual...i am from oversea germany...

i saw a lot videos of Ricks Vario machine and think the price is very good!
Hi Bernd,

I have been using an Orbot for about 4 years in commercial and residential.  It is my main tool along with two 175's and a pile brush.
I enjoy the machine and find it does a great job.  It is easy to move and works well for encap and using pads.
Since a Vario may not be an option for you I think you would be happy with an Orbot.

Lee
I only can get the Oreck Lowboy without the tank/ spray system and without the big wheels. But as i have read the big wheels on the floor are a "must have".
You will be much happier with an orbot and it will pay for itself pretty quick. Makes your cleaning much better too. I have one that is about 7 years old and it is still going strong. I had to replace one bearing in all that time.
Thanks for all your replys! Seems to be the right choice of going to buy the Hos Orbot.

I will test the machine on different floors to see if it is the right machine for me.
The HOS Orbot is a good machine. We sold them for a few years, prior to their connection to Windsor. They performed well. I'm sure you'll like it.