• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done already?
Called out again to a major plant; in a large conference room, the three-month new carpet was all tracked up with factory grime.  So, since the sprayer already had HydrOx in it we vacuumed and sprayed, spotted here and there and used the Duplex to scrub it all up.  All done in short order and the building maintenance super pops his head in and asks if we'd do the conference room next door.  Don't mind if I do!

Then the head of cleaning stops by, gives a low whistle and asks if we do tile too.  Soon, we found ourselves scrubbing the floor in the visitor center men's room.  It now looks nearly new and believe me, those residues were like black paint.

The whole shebang was done with "Senor Rolley" the Duplex 420, with a quick brush change for the tile.  No pictures, sorry.  I'm out of sacrificial chickens and my dropboxery isn't up to par.  However, you guys that do different surfaces, you won't be sorry to use the Duplex.  Gotta really hand it to that Releasit spotter too, it sizzles!  Finally, although I had misgivings about using the HydrOx on olefin carpet, it really cleaned things up and left the place looking like the day it was installed.  Now that last, uncleaned giant conference room looks a bit shabby...maybe they'll notice and crack their wallet a little more.  

This is a blast!
With Respect,
Stephen
That is awesome Stephen!
I love Hydrox on residential and use it as a spotter for commercial.
Hydrox rocks light colored carpets.
Its nice to know with a little extra time, effort and skill you can do almost anything that HWE can.

Lee
Stephen,

I love your enthusiasm!
I also enjoy reading your prose.

Keep up the good work.  Big Grin